Saturday, July 9, 2011

Google Search


If you were like most people you more than likely familiar with using the Google search engine. Chances are you were also not conducting the best search possible because you just weren't aware of how to do a more efficient search.

Take a few minutes to reflect on what you learned about searching during this unit. What are some things you will do differently from now on? Did you learn anything from this unit that you will share with your friends or teachers to help then navigate the web more effectively?

2 comments:

  1. During this unit I learned about Google Search. One thing that I learned the most about is that instead typing the whole question you can type keywords and it will still get you to the same place. It is much faster then writing everything word for word. I learned a lot about this unit because most of my teachers and classmates type out everything word for word when searching for something. Now that I know what it is I can tell them to just use keywords and you will still get to the same place. I am going to be using this a lot in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some things I will Do differently is I will start using key words in the search bar so that I don't take forever to do assignments and other things. I learned that using key words in the search bar is way more effective than typing out a forever long book. Yes I will share what I've learned about Google search so that it will not only help me in my future but will also help them.

    ReplyDelete