Take some time to think back on what you have learned about cloud computing and the impact that services such as Google Docs can have in the typical classroom. Reflect on the following points:
- Knowing what you know now about cloud computing, what will change about the way you work with documents, pictures, and other types of files?
- Will you be more likely to use Google Docs?
- Pretend like you are having a conversation about Google Docs with a teacher. What do you tell them to convince them that Google Docs will help improve communication and collaboration with the students in the school?
- How do you see a tool like GoogleDocs allowing the classroom to extend beyond the physical walls of a classroom? How can it allow students and teachers to communicate beyond the classroom?
- Please share any other thoughts you have regarding GoogleDocs on this blog post. I'm looking for your reflection over what you have learned about GoogleDocs over the last few weeks. I'm most interested in hearing about how you would apply this knowledge to your current and future classes.